How do I post an ad on Namanas?
- Click on 'Post Ad Free' link or 'Post Ad' link in any Namanas page.
- Change city if you want to post your ad in a different city than one displayed next to country name.
- Click on a target category for your ad, which will lead you to post ad page.
- Post ad page will show simple user registration form followed by post ad form if you are a new user (not logged in to Namanas) otherwise, it just shows the post ad form.
- Enter user registration information if you don't have an account with Namanas yet. Otherwise, login to your account first.
- Fill in ad information. Make your title short and meaningful; required fields are indicated with a red color asterisk character.
- Click on 'Browse' button to upload images. The first image you add becomes the thumbnail in ad listings.
- Your ad will appear in public listings on the site in 10-20 minutes. However, it will appear on your 'My Account' page immediately. You can make modifications to your ad and resubmit before it appears in the public listings on the site.
- If you did user registration along with your ad posting then you need to activate your account in order for your ad to appear in the public listings on the site and complete user information (part of registration) to make modifications to your ad. Click on the link from your email to activate your account and login to your account to complete user information.