What is "Login with Facebook" and how to use it?
- "Login with Facebook" feature allows Namanas to use facebook's login system to register and login to Namanas.
- If you have a facebook account you can use "Login with Facebook" feature. This will bypass the registration process and will populate your profile on Namanas with basic information (email, first name, last name, gender) from your facebook account.
Note: Namanas does not store or have access to your facebook login password.
- To login with facebook click on "Login with Facebook" button, if you are already logged into facebook, then you are automatically logged in to Namanas otherwise you'll be prompted by facebook to enter your username and password.
- Facebook prompts you to "Allow" or "Deny" access for sharing your basic profile information to Namanas for the first time, if you allow access then you will be logged in to Namanas and redirected to Namanas "My Account" page, if you deny access then you are not logged in to Namanas and redirected back to "Login" page.
- If you use "Login with Facebook" feature, please make sure you logout by explicitly clicking on the "Logout" link on Namanas. Closing your browser does not kill the facebook session.